I am looking for information as
WP4: Strengthened approach to training and outreach activities to maximise impact
New ERA for BBMRI-ERIC training:
- Develop an overarching holistic career/training curriculum for RI staff in the field of biobanking and biomedical research to educate, train and broaden career perspectives for the next generation of biobankers;
- Establish BBMRI-ERIC as a complementary non-university educational organisation with the BBMRI-ERIC Academy expansion towards digitalisation, greening and One Health;
- Support transfer of knowledge between established National Nodes and towards newer Member States.
BBMRI-ERIC community outreach post 2024:
- Strengthen communication, outreach, and demonstrate impact to stakeholders through digital channels;
- Showcase the value of BBMRI-ERIC to engage new stakeholders;
- Increase visibility and engagement with Universities and Hospitals;
- Enabling Nodes and Biobanks to reach their stakeholders: provide toolkit with templates and materials regarding digitalisation, greening & one health, establish European web portal for sample donors;
Start Date (in Month): 1
End Date (in Month): 36
BBMRI-ERIC, BBMRI.de, BBMRI.es,
BBMRI-ERIC, BBMRI.cy, BBMRI.de, BBMRI.es, BBMRI.it, seven National Node partners
for more information.