We support the biobanking and biomedical science community by facilitating compliance with regulatory requirements and best practice standards.
Given that ELSI is key to any biomedical activity, we provide services and tools for researchers who would like to be informed of ELSI matters or have specific ELSI questions.
- Do you have an ELSI question? If so, contact us for Pan-European questions or go directly to the respective country expert in our ELSI Helpdesk Network.
- The ELSI Knowledge Base is an open-access resource platform, containing practical knowledge and information on relevant ELSI topics.
- The Ethics Check is a support service for researchers who are applying for H2020 research projects or similar. We assist with the compulsory Ethics Self-Assessment section during the application phase.
- The ELSI Policy Monitoring follows relevant policy and regulatory developments at European level. We organise coordinated responses to relevant public consultations, as well as other interventions, representing the biobanking community, in order to promote ELSI-related matters in European biobanking and relevant for the Life Science Research Infrastructures.
- Task Force Societal Issues provides reliable, feasible and practical knowledge on social matters related to biobanking